Mr. GANIYU OLANREWAJU RUFAIhasa Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science and Masters in Public Administration from both the University of Lagos and Lagos State University respectively.
He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) and had served in various capacities with dedication to the Lagos State Government for the past 33(Thirty Three) years, this includes the following:
- Lagos Waste Disposal Board
- Ministry of Youths, Sports and Social Development
- Ministry of The Environment
- Lagos State Waste Management Authority
- Civil Service Commission
- Ministry of Youth and Social Development
- Civil Service Pensions Office, Ministry of Establishments Training and Pensions
- Ministry of Water front Infrastructure Development
As a diligent man with integrity, Mr. GANIYU OLANREWAJU RUFAI had various meritorious awards in various spheres such as; The Lagos State Productivity Award (2003) and Long Service Productivity Award (2018) just to mention a few.
He was appointed Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives, with effect from 22nd of October, 2018.
Mr. GANIYU OLANREWAJU RUFAI has been a source of motivation and a role model to both Senior and Junior Officers who come across him.
He is happily married and blessed with children.